In a sought after, quiet area in Villieria with a large stand. Well established area
The garden is well looked after and interesting plants and has huge prickly pear trees. Near Villieria Primary school and OOS-Moot Highschool and shops, church and SAPS. Near Tuks and Gautrain.
The main house has been renovated, with beautiful wooden floors and a cozy kitchen. It has an artistic entrance. Large lounge/TV room and a spacious dining room
The kitchen is great with new cupboards and tops and an electric stove .Also a scullery.3 Bedrooms and 1 full bathroom, with wooden floors.
Outside there is a large Carport and entertaining area. 2 cottages, converted into little flatlets.
Each has a bedroom and bathroom and kitchenette, the other is a laundry. These can be used for a rental or family to move in.
Very secure and safe area for your family. Also ready to move in.
- Property Type House
- Beds 5
- Bath 3
- Carports 4
- Building Size
- Land Size 1,276m²
- Living Area 2
- Staff Quarters 1
- Bedroom 3 Bedrooms in main house and 2 outside in cottages
- Bathroom 1 Full Bathroom in main house and 2 bathrooms in cottages .
- Kitchen 1 Kitchen with new tiles and tops and cupboards and 2 kitchenettes in cottages. Electric stove
- Garden Lush garden with interesting corners .Prickly pear trees and a Borehole with fresh water. At the back of the yard there is a Wendy with one bedroom and with it's own entrance and carport.Can be rented out.
- Security Very secure, with no incidents ever. security gates ,Walled and iron bars .
- Rates & Taxes ± 722.1
Interested in property 1454463? Please fill in your details below, and we will contact you as soon as possible.
Receive email alerts for properties matching your criteria.Subscribe